Merry Christmas! Snow, toys, and daddy - we've had a great day, hope you have too! 'Joy to the world - the Lord has come - let Earth receive her KING!'
Monday, December 13, 2010
B was 10 months last week! On the very day she "turned" 10 months old, she took her first un-assisted step...and both of her parents missed it! Matt was at work :( and I was busy with small group. At least Marlee and Meredith saw it while I was trying to get the VCR to work! I got her to do a couple more the next day for me and Matt, but wow, it was painful. She's wanting to move but the connection isn't quite there yet between brain and foot! She's cute trying though! Here are a few things B is doing at 10 months!
- you enjoy exploring - its keeping me busy!
- you enjoy playing with your toys in your "play pen"
- you love your bottle - i think its the highlight of your day
- you are eating pretty well - your favorites are green beans, blueberries, oranges, and toast!
- you are working on the sippy cup but aren't great at it yet
- you are crawling really well and standing up a lot - walking is a ways off but you are on the move!
- you are wearing 12 mo + clothes, just depends on the brand
- you smile a lot and laugh at mom and dad when we play with you
- you HATE getting your diaper changed or your clothes changed
- you are trying to go from 2 naps a day to 1 and i'm fighting it :)
- when you laugh it makes the world right! its the best noise i've ever heard!
- you are starting to get more hair - so hopefully people won't think you are a boy anymore! hairbows here we come
- you are sometimes interested in Elle, other times you are annoyed by her
- you sleep great at night - 8pm to 7ish am
Friday, December 10, 2010
Because I do! "I'm so excited...I'm so excited...I'm so...scared!!!! ....There's never enough time!!!!!!!!!!!" Yes, its the most wonderful time of the year with no extra time to blog! This is what we've been up to! More soon...
Picked out a Christmas tree with dad...his favorite day of the year :)
Got a Christmas picSaw Bebe and Mister...they helped us decorate...open your eyes Mister!Went to Dothan to visit uncle J And Nanny and Papa! Loved their tree!!!