Thursday, January 26, 2012

Locks of Love

No...we don't have 8 inches to cut off anyone's head in our household...I'm just emotional b/c we are cutting B's hair tomorrow for the first time. I know I'm way overdue for cutting my almost 2 year old's hair! I am not a very sentimental person (I keep telling my mom we need to do something with my wedding dress like cut it in pieces and make something useful out of it), but wow, cutting my baby's hair is not something I'm looking forward to! Tomorrow is the big day!!! I'm taking B to Alicia, my favorite stylist that I've ever gone to. She has made my hair look great every time I've gone to her over the past 10 years (I'm not claiming to have great hair, I just always leave pleased).
Take a look at these Justin Beiber locks...

They can easily be fashioned into really FUN piggie tails!!!

I can't believe how big Brooklyn looks in these pictures...and I can't believe I'm actually going through with this tomorrow. :( I'm going to miss her 2 year old split ends!!!

No comments: