Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Wonders of HIS Love...

Merry Christmas everyone! I am blown away by the goodness of the Lord and how evident that has been in 2008. What a wonderful year in our family...despite the loss of my dear grandfather, we have had so many joys. We dearly miss Gang Gang, espeically in this Christmas season that he always loved, however we know he is rejoicing today and praising the Lord - what a joy to think of! In 2008 the Lord graciously allowed Jesse and Levi to come home from the hospital to be with Brian and Rochelle. What a day of rejoicing that was - and continues to be as they grow and develop according to His will.
I got to go to Nashville for a very brief stint this week and returned this morning to start working on a Christmas meal for Matt and some other residents who are coming over tonight. Matt had to work all last night and got off today around 1 - so he's sleeping before our friends come over! I do have to brag on my husband...he has worked so hard in the past six months and had to work on his favorite holiday today - but of course he maintains a great attitude. I'm so thankful for him! Also...he surprised me with this....


all i have to say is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Here are some pics of Jesse and Levi, the fam from yesterday and a couple w/ the new camera. Merry Christmas everyone!

I just want to eat them up!


Christian and Caroline in thier new hats!


Matt got a Garmin! Now he won't get lost going to the hospital...haha

Elle loves her new dog toy but wasn't so excited about my new flash!

No comments: