Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have the best husband

I have to brag on Matt. Yesterday we were supposed to receive our crib between 10 - 2 so I was at home anxiously awaiting its arrival ALL DAY...it didn't come until 7. I was none too happy about that but in hindsight...oh well. The most frustrating part was that it interrupted Matt's sleep time. He got home yesterday at 2:00 from being at work for almost 35 hours with little sleep! All afternoon he was waiting w/ me for the crib so he could put it together then go to bed and it didn't show until 7.


I had to leave for a dinner at 5:30 so when I got back home I figured the crib would be in the garage in several parts and Matt would be snoozing. This is what I found...

Yes, Elle was assisting!

She isn't too sure what she thinks about her new room...ha ha February is going to be tough for Elle!

3 comments:

Em said...

I LOVE it titty!! Its so cute! I'm sure it was put together perfectly and christina yang did her best. :) love you!

smithec said...

I love the crib! And I would say agree that Matt is a wonderful husband! :)

Meredith said...

Awww he's so sweet! Can't wait to come see the finished nursery!