Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pics of Brooklyn

I couldn't have survived this week without mom and dad!

Mom hasn't stopped working since she got here!!!Dad hung the adorable hanger so her diaper bag (by Marlee) could hang on the door.

Dad's working on some picture frames to complete the nursery.



Here are more pictures of Brooklyn and from our first week as parents! Thanks for all the prayers, love and support we couldn't make it without friends and family!




Smiling w/ mom!


Ready to go home from the hospital!





Love my bunny shoes from Auntie Em!



9 comments:

Katie Wigton said...

Oh Matt and Ashley!! She is beautiful!! I cannot wait to meet her!! Congratulations and you know to call me if you need anything. I mean it. Anything!!

The Beckners said...

I love her! Ashley I loved getting to meet her and the pictures are beautiful! I am so happy for ya'll...and happy late Birthday!

Cameron said...

Hi Ashley! Congrats to you all! Glad your parents are with you to lend a hand. Love the pictures- she is adorable!

Em said...

Yea!!! Im glad she can wear her bunny shoes! Hope they keep her comfy.

Melissa said...

you guys are both beautiful! i hope you're getting lots *some* sleep and i am so glad you have such great helpers!

i love that hook/hanger, too. we need one!

Sarah Foster said...

I love the smiling! Adorable. I could go on and on about how much I love seeing you guys with your very own little babe! Love it!

Kiki said...

Ash! She is precious! I can't wait to snuggle with her. :) I am thinking about you Momma.

Meredith said...

So adorable! Looks like she might already need a bigger hat though :) Might just have to make another one for her!

Haniel said...

I miss her! She is precious, Ash.