Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 Months

I can't believe my little stinker is three months today! So, its taken me three months to get to where I can actually post on the month marker! :) I guess that says a lot about the adjustment to motherhood. Sometimes I think I might have had an easier transition if I had become a mother earlier in my life, oh well - its worth the wait! Brooklyn turns three months today and she has changed so drastically since birth. She is very active now while she's awake and "plays" very well on her activity mat and her bouncy seat.
She's a very good eater and sleeper - thank you Lord! She is taking three naps during the day and sleeping 10 hours at night - again, THANK YOU LORD! I definitely feel like I'm getting back to myself with more sleep - I didn't realize how much sleep deprivation was going to effect me!
Here is B with some of her friends on her 3 mo b'day! :)

Here's the smile that we so desperately try to get her to show us all day and night...can you blame us?? :)
Matt reads to her at night when he's home in time. He was home last night and he read this sweet book to her before she went to sleep - I remember this book from when we were little. Hopefully she will play w/ the little caterpillar that came with it soon!
Disco baby! Love this dress!


5 comments:

Em said...

ahhhh that is the cutest picture of her sitting up in her chair! hahaha her cheeks make me smile

Kiki said...

I love that smile! :)

Meredith said...

Wow!! Can't believe it's been 3 months already!!! Love her sweet smile!

Sarah Foster said...

She is so cute that I can't stand it! I should have noticed this earlier, but our girls are exactly 3 months apart :)

Haniel said...

She's smiling...so cute!! I can't wait to see her next!