Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Walking with Kate/In Trouble

So...Kate and I wanted to walk yesterday, any one who is reading this and is remotely close to Alabama knows its hot as fire outside and humid as can be. Our friend Meredith had a great idea to walk inside at the mall - doesn't matter if babies cry b/c its loud anyway, its air conditioned and a huge area to walk. So, we tried our first mall walk yesterday and yeah, I kinda got in trouble. We walked...to Macy's! Of course I got distracted by the shoe dept. Did you know that they have this little hand held thing they can just scan the shoe and tell you if they have your size? And then the person doesn't even have to go get it - they just "send" for the shoe. I was very impressed and my hiatus from shopping was laid bare with my lack of knowledge in front of Kate (I haven't been in a mall since B was born, sans the mall in Dothan).
Anyway...please let me know your opinion - keep or release (as my Chi O's would say)....

I wouldn't normally post a blog about shoes, but I'm trying my hand at being somewhat trendy (finally) and I need to know if these are too Roman Soldier-ish (i.e. I look like I should be in the movie Gladiator). I don't want to waste my money...let me know! :)

3 comments:

meredith said...

you crack me up. i thought about yall walking yesterday and wondered if you broke a sweat or broke open the wallet!!! i like the shoes, keep.

Unknown said...

Unbelievable...I vote to take them back...

Sarah Foster said...

You are so funny. Snider is here visiting and we both vote release. We're telling you that because we love you. Go gladiator, but go with fewer straps and more skin :) Love to the Spanns!