Friday, January 7, 2011

Small Group Kiddos

Our small group is so thankful for these additions we've added in the past two years...we all started out in our small group kid-less and four months apart we all added our first children. We are about to welcome the first of round two and we can't wait to meet her! Praise GOD from whom all blessings flow for this amazing tiem of addition in our families! (We had a fun dinner last night at Zoe's and I couldn't help but capture our kids at this age!)
Meet Ethan - he's 15 months!

Meet Aubrey...18 months!


And Brooklyn 10 months!


The almost big sister...Eleanor...almost 24 months!



Posted by PicasaHow in the world did I not get a picture of Parker last night??? Maybe it was because I was sitting right next to him so I thought I got to him first...or maybe it was because he had sweet potatoes all over his face!!! Here's Parker a few weeks ago!

Parker is 6 months now!

No comments: