Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lately...

We've been playing, playing and more playing! Oh, and getting ready to turn 1!!!! Crazyness! Not many words, just pictures...enjoy!
Look at that non-assuming little grin...
Ooo look...a red bucket... I think I'll try to throw it...
There...now Elle can play with it...
Give it back mom!!!!
We've been teething...as always...


And grinning a lot!

And wearing a bow to look like a girl :)
Oh, and this sweet friend turned 2 and had a killer party! There was the biggest bouncy toy thing ever...Brooklyn just rolled around but I absolutely LOVE this picture of Eleanor...I hope you can see her face - hilarious!

Thanks to Aunty Em for the new blog design! I was in desperate need of one!

2 comments:

Em said...

Brookie boo boo looks like a little girl instead of a baby! She's so stylish :)

Carter and Katherine said...

Love B's hair!! And love the new design of the blog!