Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This was fun...

Matt was getting home from a day - moonlighting shift and I thought it would be fun to enjoy the pretty weather on Sunday night. I got the ka-bobs ready for grilling and got Brookie fed so she could play while we ate dinner outside...I think I see many more nights like this coming up this summer. It was too fun! B's new sand and water table...so far just a water table...but we'll get her some sand this weekend. Our dinner get up
YUM

Water is fun!!!!

B got interested in our food so she got wrapped up in the towel (she was soaked) and got a few bites of dad's food.
She loved the water...but she also loves to eat!!!

4 comments:

JEF's Momentum said...

Ahhhhh! So cute! I can't believe how much she changes! Love you guys!

JEF's Momentum said...

That was me by the way (em)

Meredith said...

Fun! You're brave to give her sand...we still have just water in Lee's table :)

hughesfamily said...

She is so cute!!! (I still have her bday gift, too!) :)