Thursday, June 2, 2011

I guess it's time to admit it..

Well...most people who ever look at this blog already know that I'm pregnant...so I guess I should go ahead and just make it known on the blog...meet "Micro-Spann" as Matt has so hilariously named our second child... This ultrasound was at 12 weeks and it looks to me like its already sucking its thumb!! We have no clue what this baby is. Pregnancy wise, I've felt pretty much the same with maybe a little worse sinuses, so maybe a girl?? I'm secretly (or not so secretly) hoping for either one...haha...a girl b/c I love my sister and I really want Brookie to have a sister...but a boy b/c I love my brother and would equally love for Brookie to have a brother too...so either way we are just thankful. I mean, if its a boy, we do already have a name...so that is super easy...if its a girl we are going to need some major help with a name. I have some names that I am trying to convince myself that I "like"...but I really don't even like those. Either way the child will get a name and we are just thrilled!


I can't believe that Brooklyn is going to be a...

She's excited, although she doesn't really know it yet :) hehe - I think she'll have a lot of fun with a sibling! We are so thankful and realize this is a true gift from God!



8 comments:

Samantha said...

Finally it's out! Put it on FB too.

Let's get together soon.

Robert and Tiffany Adams said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys!

Em said...

Congrats Ashley - so exciting!

The Laney Family said...

oooooh!!! I didn't know!!! YAAAY So excited for ya'll!!!!

Courtney said...

So I'm just now reading and catching up on some blogs! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for yall!! Life is definitely more interesting with 2, 2 years and under! But so worth it! Hope you are feeling good! We should get together soon!

Amber said...

Congrats Ashley! Very exciting! We will be having little ones around the same time. I am due Nov. 29th. I hope you are feeling ok!

Meredith said...

Glad the news is out! Let's hang out soon! Haven't talked to you in forever!

Haniel said...

Yay for Microspan! :)