Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Baby Spann #2

Well, I have been motivated to blog more b/c I finally broke down and ordered a blog book of Brooklyn's first year of life. I think this is going to be my motivation to blog on a regular basis, I LOVE the book we got! We ordered it from blog to print and it really turned out well. It was kinda pricey but it will be worth it to do this once a year and keep up with what we did each year.
I also am convicted b/c I haven't blogged about baby GIRL #2!!!! We found out a few weeks ago that Brooklyn is going to GET a sister!!! I personally was shocked, I was thinking boy totally but Matt was thinking girl...so I guess he's a better guesser.
We had family and small group friends come and eat some cake with us to find out what the baby is going to be. It was really a fun way to find out, we'll probably do it if we have more kids after this one. Here are some pictures of our little "party"!
Edgar's of course didn't disappoint with taste or decor!
Brooklyn woke up from her nap ready to eat cake and party!
B and mommy about to find out what baby is!
What's inside????
BABY GIRL! The cake was white and the icing was pink!!!
Sweet Corrie playing around and waiting for her cake.
Nanny and Pa-Pa giving Brooklyn too much cake I'm sure! :)
Kerry's #2 boy - Samuel meeting Bebe.
Kate and Parker (a.k.a. Parker-man)
Lots of kids running around and playing...we need to get use to a house full of kids!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so excited that you are having another girl!! We will have to get all the girls together to play sometime! Hope you are feeling great! Miss you!