Monday, October 31, 2011

Gentry Farms

Two little pumpkins holding/throwing/fighting over pumpkins! :)
While I was home (previous post) we took the kiddos to Gentry Farms. I've always heard of my Nashville friends and family going to pick out pumpkins or have a fun hayride or just do some fall-ish activities so it was fun to see what all the hype was about. Gentry Farms is definitely a great place to go with kids! They have a huge corn maze for adults, a smaller one in a barn for kids, a hay-less hayride for the hypo-allergenic ones, a few small farm animals to pet, and tons of pumpkins! Brooklyn didn't have her game face on but she did enjoy several things about the farm. Aves and the twins had a great time and of course acted perfect! :) Thanks Bebe and Mister for a fun time at the farm! Pics below!
Sweet Avie missed her nap! :(
Kiddos on the hay-less ride
The only pic I could get of me and B without her completely losing it.
Avie learning all about corn
B loved this - I think I may have Matt build a big trough for our back porch and fill it with corn!
Tractor men!
Mister goofing off with Jesse and Levi

No comments: