Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sprinkles!


My sweet friends and family have been so good to me! Below are pictures from my sweet friends in the "wives club" as we like to call it. They have been a constant support and encouragement to me and Matt throughout the residency process. All of these ladies are ahead of us in the residency/fellowship process so its been great to learn from them. They are also ahead of us in the baby process as they all have 2 already so I'm learning about that from them also!
We had a great Saturday morning at Laura's house. All our husbands were working so it worked out great for us to get together, eat too much yummy food, open fun gifts and let the kiddos play. It was right before Halloween so it was also a great excuse to get one more wear out of the kids costumes! Thanks to Melissa, Laura, Kate, and Meredith for making me feel so special and loved!
The pictures after those are from my sweet "sprinkle" in Nashville with my family and a few close friends. My sister, sister in law, and mom worked really hard to make it beautiful and special and it was! It was so nice to see all my family before Amelia gets here and to see a couple of really good friends that live in Nashville. Enjoy the pics!
Meredith and Ellis, Melissa, Me and B, and Laura and Penny at "wives club" shower.
Pumpkin muffins with cream cheese icing!
Dogs in blankets!
Rice krispy treats and ghost string cheeses!
Pumpkin diaper cake!
Pretty flowers in a pumpkin that I got to enjoy all week!
Kiddos dressed up - B as a lady bug, Lee as a construction worker, Audrey as "Belle", Noah as a train conductor, and Carter as a storm trooper from starwars.
Mom, me, Em and Rochelle before the family shower at mom's house.
Delicious petifores with Amelia's monogram!
Em and Roch made these adorable popcorn containers!
After the shower Jonas brought Avie and Brian brought the twins over for a family dinner, it was a lot of fun just hanging out and playing in mom's back yard. I love those times, but we missed Matt!
Jesse and Levi teaching Aves and B how to play baseball.
Avie...if you are going to play for TN you have to learn all about throwing the ball!

No comments: