Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday Surprise

So...last Saturday (I know, I'm a week late) my friend Jenny called to see if she and Conner could stop by for a few minutes while they waited on a prescription to be filled - of course I said, "YES! Get your cute little boy over here!" so they came and we had a great visit. Jenny and I caught up chatting while I took about 80 pictures of Conner! I'm loving my new camera Matt got me for Christmas and I'm trying to capture good pics for my friends. Here are a few with Conner....









This is my fav of Conner!

So then, later that same day my good friend Wendi called to see if she and Owen could drop by for a little bit. Of course she got the same resounding YES that Jenny and Conner got! Wendi and Owen stopped by for a little bit then we went to babies-r-us to grab a few things with Wendi's sister. Babies-R-Us was a zoo - but I had a great time entertaining Owen while Wendi and Shelly shopped. Owen is really great at rolling to get where he wants to go but I got to witness him up on all fours for the first time last Saturday! Of course, said camera was on my hip so I caught him in action! Enjoy this little cutie!
Look mom! I'm moving!
Look mom! I'm on all fours!
This is my fav of Owen

2 comments:

Emily said...

Those pics are so good. Thanks for sharing.

Katie and Shae said...

Hey You! i didn't know you were a blogger! glad to see you! hopefully i can catch up with your life this way! ours is katieandshae.blogspot.com