Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy (late) Mother's Day

So - to all you moms out there, I hope you had a good one. I think Mothers should be appreciated all year, and Fathers too for that matter...but I do hope Sunday was extra special for you moms.
I got to surprise my mom this year with a little unexpected visit to Nashville. Matt was on call Sunday and Sunday night so I decided to see mom and the fam instead of being bored in Birmingham. It was a lot of fun to see the whole family - my aunt Ellen had us all over for lunch and of course Jess and Levi stole the show. I could just eat these little guys up every time I see them. Love to all my friends and family who are moms!

Jonas and Em being confused.


Jesse is coming up with the cutest pouty faces - I think this one loves attention...hm...sound familiar?

Levi's face is always ready to smile - I just love this picture of him - so happy and sweet.

Another pouty face by poor little Jesse...he must have missed a meal...yeah right...maybe a nap!

Levi's checking out Bebe on Mother's day

Auntie Em is imitating the horse chewing up grass - I couldn't resist! :)

Em and Brian playing around.

No comments: