Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weekend 'O Twins!

Oh, this past weekend was awesome! First off - let me say Happy Late B'day to Em - she had her birthday on Saturday and we got to enjoy an awesome breakfast at the Puffy Muffin on Saturday morning. Happy 24 Em - I'd give anything to go back there! :)
Saturday afternoon we had a "corrected age" birthday party for Jesse and Levi. They were definitly more like 1 year olds at this birthday then the actual day, so it was fun watching them enjoy a cupcake (made by auntie Em - she made 125 and they were fabulous!).
Me and Jess playing
Family photo!Gee Gee caught red handed - you saw it here first people!Sweet Caroline!Rochelle and her mom, Ana, serving up the food!I love this picture of Jesse - he's trying to figure out what to eat first!Chow time!Jesse playing with his birthday balloon!Me and Em with Christian and Caroline.
Aunt Ellen and Uncle Mike w/ the b'day boys.

Sunday afternoon I got to meet the newest set of twins in our family, Benjamin and Peyton. They are doing great in the NICU and our favorite nurse Cheryl is watching out for them! Hopefully they will be able to come home this week! Congrats to Wes, D'Arcy, Christian and Caroline on your new additions!

After visiting the NICU I got to run by my aunt Mai Mai's house for a visit. She is one of my most favorite people to talk with and I don't get to her house enough when I'm home because its sort of far away. I'm so thankful for Mai Mai, Gee Gee, and my Aunt Ellen Claire - they are all pillars of our family still living who continue to impact our lives. This was a great ending to the weekend for me!

No comments: