Thursday, June 25, 2009

4 Years ago today...

We were getting married! The past four years have been so much fun - we have definitly had many laughs and made a lot of memories. I'm so thankful that God gave me Matt as my husband. He is such a hard worker, that has shown through this year the most. I'm so proud of all the work he's done.
I have to brag on him - yesterday when he got off work he was so exhausted b/c he was going on about three hours of sleep for the past 36 hours and he took the time and effort to stop and get me flowers and a sweet anniversary card. I got them when I got home and he was snoozing.
It was very sweet of him to do that while he was so sleepy. Thanks for everything Matt! I love you!



6 comments:

Em said...

awww yea for 4 years! 4 more! or maybe 60 more! :) love yall

Rochelle Ray said...

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 4 years!? That's crazy... and at the same time it seems like it was a lifetime ago that you two were getting married... I think it's because we were so young and now I feel so old! Love you two!

smithec said...

awww - happy anniversary ash! can't believe its been FOUR years!

Meredith said...

Glad we got to hang out on your anniversary :-) Congrats!!

Rebecca said...

ask matt why none of the surgery residents laugh at any of my dumb jokes.

Katie Wigton said...

Awe! Congrats on 4 years! You were a gorgeous bride!