Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lately...

So much has been going on...here are a few pics and updates. There are some missing b/c they are on my camera card at home so there will have to be another update...
Two Thursdays ago my sweet friend Michelle came to visit me because Matt was on call and her husband Chris was in New Orleans. We had such a great time hanging out, she drove over from Atlanta that afternoon and we shopped a little bit when I got off work. We found some great jewlery (who knew peace signs were coming back) and then we had a great dinner at Cocina. This picture speaks of what we did the rest of the night - facebook and blog stalk. Michelle doesn't have facebook so we were on looking for old high school friends and reminiscing. Michelle is working on our 10 year high school reunion so we talked all about that and all the updates she is getting from our old high school friends. We also pulled out my senior yearbook and laughed our heads off.

On May 11th my best friend Jenny turned 30! We had a great week celebrating her 30th birthday! Her husband Zack put together a surprise party the Saturday after her birthday and it was a hit! Lots of people could come and we had a great time. On the Tuesday after her birthday a bunch of girls had a pedicure party at the new Ross Bridge nail place and it was a lot of fun!

Kerry and Jenny before getting nails done!

Conner and Jenny at her surprise party!
Conner is ready for Jenny to turn 30!

I'll just end with a cute picture of my pup...she has been over stimulated lately and retreating to her bed as much as possible!

4 comments:

The Downs family said...

great update spanno! Can't wait to snuggle with you next weekend!! WAHOO

Jenny and Zack said...

Love the post Ash! :) I cannot wait to spend some long overdue QT with you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun that Michelle came to visit! I am glad you guys got to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Ps. Sunlite is Lindsey G.