Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby Shower in Nashville

I have an AWESOME sister! I don't know how she managed to pull this shower off. She got home from a 10 day trip to Europe on Sunday and by Saturday her house was beautifully decorated for Christmas and my sweet baby shower. I was overwhelmed with love from her and all of the people who made this shower and day possible. I know Em worked her tail off and I appreciate it more than ever.

Here are some pictures from the shower - thank you titty - I love you so much and can't wait to return the favor some day!



Moses basket and rocker from Bebe and Mister - I can't wait to let Brooklyn take naps in this!Mom, me and Em

Me and Sara - my sweet friend who helped hostess who also had her first baby seven weeks ago - doesn't she look awesome!

Perfect gift! Scrubs from Wes and D'Arcy!

Aunt Rochelle made a beautiful wall hanging for Brooklyn!

A very appropriate gift from Gigi - a pop-up purse book!

This is the last hand sewn quilt made by my aunt Ellen Claire. She has had to stop because of her carpel tunnel and I'm more than honored to have this quilt passed down to Brooklyn. It was completed in 1996 and Ellen Claire gave it to Gee Gee for her first great-granddaughter.Somehow Em and Jonas managed to get their Christmas tree the week of my shower and if you look closely you can tell she decorated it with these...Baby GIRL decorations! How cute! These are some of the booties I wore when I was a baby!And this is dad's silver cup! I doubt he ever drank out of it!

Thanks to everyone who came and made this a very special time for me. I'm humbled by everyone's love and support!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

How fun! You look GREAT!! I love her name! Hope to see you soon!

Katie Wigton said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like it was an amazing shower (for an amazing person!)