Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Belly Pics - My Version

Ok, so to say that I'm not a fan of posting belly pics of myself is an understatement since there have been NONE since conception! :) However, mom talked me into getting some pictures taken while Brooklyn was still in me so that I'd remember what I looked like and I can show her some day. I believe D'Arcy was the origination of this inspiration, so thanks D'Arcy for the beautiful pics you have of your pregnancies. Anyway...our family has a serious problem with pictures...in that we are VERY obsessed with them (as my husband reminds me all the time) so I wasn't that hard to convince.
So, I called up Birmingham photographer, Jessica Wright, and we had a session scheduled in a few days. She was wonderful! I can't rave about Jessica enough - she was quick, told me exactly what to do, where to stand, where to look - and she got some great pics of a very pregnant Ashley.

**Disclaimer - to those of you pregnant or pregnant in the future - I'd highly recommend planning and getting this done earlier - say 32 - 34 weeks. Don't wait around and do this unplanned like I did at 37 weeks - I'm a little big to say the least!**

Brookie's boots from auntie Em!

13 comments:

Kiki said...

These are too cute Ash! I am so glad you did this! I might have to call her. :)

Courtney said...

Beautiful! You look great!! Are you ready?!!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

Ash these pictures are gorgeous!!! You look so beautiful! Love the nursery pictures too!

smithec said...

Ash I just love these - I'm so glad you decided to do them! The one with the boots is so stinkin cute!

Meredith said...

LOVE these pics!!! You look amazing...all belly!

The Spann's said...

You people are so nice - in case anyone looks at comments again...yes, Courtney I'm very ready - I think anyway! Kate - she was very reasonable and so fun. Em - I knew you'd love the boots!

Haniel said...

Ash, these are awesome!!!! So glad you did it.

Sarah Foster said...

You look amazing! Can't wait for little Brooklyn to be here! Praying for you guys

Fanch said...

YOU LOOK GREAT !!! LOVE THEM!

Areta said...

beautiful! You look GREAT!

Mary said...

You are ridiculous ... you seriously look so beautiful!! WAY better than I looked at 37!!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you took belly pics. I think you look beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys...hope she comes soon! Love you! Oh, Geaux Saints!!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!