Monday, April 12, 2010

B is 2 Months!

This past weekend I got to spend some time in Nashville. Matt has been working some crazy hours so we took the opportunity to go see some family and carry on some conversations!!! We'll just say I've been a little stir crazy and needed some family time! Brooklyn did great traveling, she just slept the whole way up there and the whole way back. That is a good thing about traveling so young, they sleep so much, I know I'll miss these days later. Here are some pictures we took of B I guess they can be her two month picture. Here's what she's doing at 2 months:
- sleeping GREAT! naps well during the day and is starting to stretch night time sleep
- starting to smile at us when we talk to her
- LOVES her activity mat - she comes awake and alive when she plays on it
- likes to walk in the neighborhood - does well in the stroller or baby Bjorn
- B has gone to church a few times including Easter, she usually sleeps in the Bjorn
- starting to make small baby noises when we talk or sing to her or when she's on her activity mat
- still eating, pooping, and sleeping!
We got to spend some time with the cutest little boys in town - Jesse and Levi came over to play (thanks Rochelle!) on Friday for a little bit. Then we got to have dinner w/ Brian and Rochelle and some of mom and dad's friends.
This picture says a lot about Jesse - he has two things in his hands and is playing with a third! He plays so much and has to have multiple toys around! He's going to be a busy boy!

And this says a lot about Levi - he LOVES books! Mom and dad get to read a bunch of books to him and he absolutly loves it. He brought me this book and we read it a few times. I can ask him where things are in the pictures and he loves to point them out (ex - there was a man w/ a phone in this book and we kept finding the phone).

Bebe and Brookie


Brookie is propping her feet up on her future cousin - Avery - may be a sign of things to come!
Smiling with auntie Em and Bebe - I think she actually looks a little like me in this one! Everyone says she's just like Matt but I'm going to keep this picture for proof that she can at least make a face that sort of resembles her mother. If you think this looks nothing like me then I'll find my mom's pics of me as a baby to prove it! :) Happy Spring!!!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Definitely see you in that last one :) Love the first couple pics of B too! Can't believe she's 2 months!

smithec said...

you look FANTASTIC!!! so love the pictures in the drawer. B looks so adorable in all of the pics. Glad you got to spend some time with family and hope it was energizing!

Kiki said...

Love these pics! She just gets cuter and cuter.

Fanch said...

The pictures are beautiful!!

Katie Wigton said...

I love all these pics. You are so good! She is so pretty. I agree; she does resemble you ( a little bit). :o)