Sunday, April 18, 2010

Found the Thumb

So, B has been sucking on her fist ever since she was born! I've been trying to see if she'd take a passie but she really doesn't like any of them. She will take a soothie for about 2 minutes then she spits it out and cries, so I've quit trying. I knew eventually she'd find a finger. Yesterday Matt and I went to wake her from one of her naps and she totally had her thumb in her mouth! We freaked out, it was so cute! When we woke her up she starting back to sucking, it was so cute! I guess this will help her soothe herself so I'm glad w/ it - I just hope we never have to threaten to chop it off in the future!

3 comments:

The Beckners said...

I think she looks so cute doing that! You know we have a thumb sucker...hard to stop but in my opinion if it is not the thumb it is something else!

Meredith said...

So cute! Might be tough down the road, but at least she's happy now! :)

The Allens said...

I love thumb suckers! =) SHE IS PRECIOUS!!