Monday, August 9, 2010

yo-yo

So, the weekend went on and no Avie...we had a great time visiting mom and dad for a couple of days while Caroline was in town. I'm so glad her husband had a conference in Nashville and she could come with him. I haven't seen Duncan since he was 2 months old, and now he's 18 months old and getting ready to be big brother, so it was really fun to get to know that little guy. He is such a GREAT 1 1/2 yr old - I hope Brookie was taking notes! We had a really fun weekend catching up, thanks to mom and dad we even got to go out to dinner without kids!!! That was probably our "high" for the weekend. Our "low" was probably trying on jeans at gap (ok - that was my low). Caroline and Duncan in the pool!
Uncle Wes stopped by and made B cry...haha, she was just tired!B sitting on Avie - trying to get her to come out and play!Caroline trying to hold the two of them...better get some practice! Her #2 comes in Nov!
Duncan at 18 months!
Well, I told everyone I was headed back on Sunday if Avery was still hanging out inside Emily,
and she was, so back we came yesterday morning. Well, at 1:29 am I got the text I knew was coming...water was broken, going to hospital. So, in a few minutes, me and B are headed back to Nashville...we are the I-65 yo-yo of an xterra. I think I could tell you every exit by now! :)

Good luck to Em! I'll be sure to post Avie pics as soon as I'm allowed!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

awwww fun!! So excited for you!! Since we didn't get together last week, lets try for next week. Maybe there will be a break in the heat then!

smithec said...

so fun you got to see care! can't wait to see pics of em's little cutie!

Meredith said...

Glad you got to go back! Can't wait to see pics of your little niece!