Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy B'day Matt!

We celebrated Matt's 29th b'day yesterday in style! We had a pretty good day - I say pretty good b/c Matt had to work most of it :( that stunk...but when he got home we celebrated as much as possible on home call! haha - he has such a good attitude!!! I'm so thankful for him! Here's the cake I made...this is a Kate Marshall recipe - thanks Kate! If you can't tell...it says "H b 2 U"...that was the best I could do w/ the toppings! His b'day cake is sitting on his gift - a hand crafted cornhole set! My cousin Dave is an engineer and loved making these for Matt. He has precision in everything he does, so I knew these would be awesome boards! He got the official AL paint and everything! Thanks cuz!

Matt practicing - he didn't need it b/c his competition was terrible (me).


We brought B's exersaucer thing outside so she could be our cheerleader! It was too nice of a day to stay inside!

We were pretty bad at first...but by the end of the day Matt was great! The verdict is still out on me.

Go vols :) I had to get some orange bags!

B playing w/ dad's b'day hat from Auntie Em and Jonas


Playing w/ dad on his b'day...we love you Matt!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday, Matt! We'll have to get together and play cornhole and washers (I gave Lee for his birthday this year)!