Friday, October 15, 2010

Shack BBQ - lots of pics!

Time to catch up on the blog! A while ago, gosh, maybe three weeks, me and B went up to Nashville for a night to partake in some Ray family fun. My brother called to let me know that a new date was set for a "Shack BBQ". We use to do this little family reunion in the summer, but its so hot we decided to shoot for early fall this year and I think it will be a new tradition. It was so much fun! B and I just went up for the night but it was totally worth it b/c Matt was on call. We got to see a bunch of family and enjoy an early taste of some nice fall air! Enjoy the pics below - as you can see, we had a lot of fun! Thanks uncle Brian for coordinating! Brooklyn getting to know Mai Mai (my great aunt on my dad's side) a little better!

B doesn't go anywhere without her office! :) Such a work-a-holic :)


Brooklyn and Aunt Cindy


Jonas holding Matt...er...Brooklyn


Brooklyn loving on her uncle Brian

Brooklyn learning to be a redneck from uncle Cuz (not his name...a loving nick name for my cousin)

Brooklyn and Mister

Auntie Em is excited about the food!
and Brooklyn...
the hayride leaving for a tour of the farm - this was my mom's dream come true!

I love this picture of the farm - I have such amazing memories of growing up going to this farm with my grandfather (Gang Gang). He taught us so much in life and some of our most fun lessons were at this farm. Where I learned to shoot guns, try to shoot skeet, and try to dove hunt! I almost shot the dog! :) I appreciate all the love and time my grandfather put into my life and this farm will always remind me of it! I hope we go there forever!

me, Bebe, and Brookie

Brooklyn and Uncle Coo Coo
Thanks Uncle B for putting this shin-dig on - we loved it!

No comments: