Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Need a good, yummy, and healthy recipe??

I do! Email me with any that you may have! I'd like to share one that my good friend Michelle introduced me to about a year ago and we have worn it out! We absolutely love this dish - its easy, not too expensive, tastes amazing and is healthy! Thank you Michelle for a keeper!!! Enjoy!

Baked (or grilled) Chicken on top of Salad (yes I made the name up)

1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 seasoned rice vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
1 garlic clove minced
3/4 tsp dijon mustard
Mix all together - that is the dressing - so tasty!
Feta crumbles
dried cranberries
cut up granny smith apple
sliced almonds or walnuts
romaine lettuce or spinach
2 chicken breasts

For the chicken - Matt and I used two chicken breasts - we pounded them really thin, coated with olive oil and spices - garlic powder, salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and chicken season from Pensys Spices...(have you been there? its amazing) and baked them on 350 for 25 minutes covered and then another 10 uncovered. Slice thinly and top salads.

No comments: