Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tribute to Emily


Ok - I have to just shout out to my sis - I just love this picture of her! This past weekend D'Arcy had a babyshower for the upcoming twins (Peyton and Benjamin). More to come on the shower...but this picture I got of Emily just cracks me up - she was listening to D'Arcy telling a story and aparently it was a good one! Our family has a nack for telling good stories...so, here's my tribute to Em...my favorite things about her.


1 - her laugh - so contageous and fun-loving.

2 - her commitment to God - she has always, always followed Him

3 - her ability to look stylish in any situation

4 - her home - it is beautiful and i'm jealous of her style

5 - her dog...in his short 6 months on earth he has torn up a futon mattress, all of Em's beach towels, a few dog beds, a hose pipe, piping under their house, and many more objects I'm sure I don't know about...

6 - her hubby - Jonas is like a brother

7 - she loves "hunkin'" clothes...hahahahaha

8 - she's a great shot - annie oakley

9 - she's on gchat w/ me all day and keeps me entertained

10 - she keeps me up to date on fashion and jewlery (note my b'day gift from her)

11 - she always pays me back

12 - she takes great pictures and loves to talk about them like me!

13 - she loves her family

14 - she finishes my sentences

15 - people think i'm her when they hear my voice (and vice versa)

16 - she always stretches out my shoes...its ok Em

17 - she's a quick shopper

18 - she loves a good movie - only person I know who can watch movies all day, literally

19 -she's an amazing cook - love everything she makes

20 - finally...back to # 1 - her laughter reminds me of my childhood - that laugh would fill our house every night (especially at dinner time).


I love you Em! Thanks for a great photo and a chance for an easy blog update!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Girl! I love reading your blog! You post some great pics. Hope you are doing well. Love ya!