Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekend in Nashville

Last weekend I got to spend a great weekend in Nashville and got my fill of a lot of family time. Of course you know what that means...more pictures of Jesse and Levi to come...sorry, but yes, I'm obsessed with these little boys.
But before I get to J&L...I had a great breakfast with my sweet friend Sara at Puffy Muffin on Saturday morning. We had a great time catching up, talking about the past, and the future, and just encouraging one another. Sorry, no picture of Sara but I didn't want to embarass her w/ a picture in Puffy Muffin...well, I can put one from the past...here goes...

I don't even know when this picture was taken, but it was a long time ago! :)

So, after b'fast with Okie :) we had a diaper baby shower for D'Arcy - she won't have to buy diapers for a very long time! Here are some pictures of the shower
Jesse and Levi had to stop by and say hello - here they are w/ the mom's of twins!

Mom and I grabbed them as usual :)

Mom, Patrice, and Jackie - all grandmothers of twins!

Sweet Caroline - the big sister!

D'Arcy is getting big! We are ready to meet Peyton and Benjamin!


Me and D'Arcy before the shower

Sunday morning I got to spend about three hours with Jesse and Levi. We had so much fun playing and having breakfast! They are all into their toys right now - they love to crawl all around the living room and pull up on furniture, toys, or me! It is so much fun to see them explore and smile as they learn and play. Here are some pics from our time playing...

Levi sticking out his tongue at the camera!

Now he's smiling - comes from a family of cheese balls!

Jesse and Mister laughing at Bebe and Levi.

I just wonder what is going through Jesse's mind right here...

Yay! We can stand up! Walking is next!

1 comment:

The Downs family said...

oh ash..the boys look amazing!!! So much fun! glad you got to see Okie too. Can't wait for our reunion!