Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Brookie and Happy B'day Brad!

Brooklyn has been sleeping a lot lately! I'm choosing to enjoy it trying to rest and get a few things done. I think she truely hasn't "woken up" yet!
Happy B'day Brad! We celebrated with some ice cream cake last night, thanks to Brad and Elena for letting us partake in the b'day cake!

I love my daddy!

Ready for a bath...who do I look like??

When she's awake she loves the monkey on her bouncy seat - she only looks at the monkey! I have to tilt her body to show her the elephant and the giraffe!
Thanks for the bath, dad - sorry if I peed on you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I think she looks like both of you. We can't wait to meet her!

Courtney said...

She is precious!! Hope y'all are adjusting well!

Julia K. Denson said...

Ashley, Brooklyn is beautiful. I'm slow with checking blog updates, so I was just able to see her precious pictures. I'm glad everything is going well, adjusting to parenthood. I might be calling on you in a few months. :) Thanks for your sweet posts over the last few weeks. We are so excited about baby boy (still unnamed) Denson. :)

Em said...

bahaha she peed on matt..oh he is learning so much about girls :)

Haniel said...

I miss little Brooklyn! She gets cuter every day, Ash! You and Matt did well :)

Rebecca said...

can't wait to come back to bham and meet her!!!!!!