Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pic of B

So, I promise I'll someday blog about something other than my child...but for now, that is all I'm doing - keeping her alive! :) She's doing great - better than me probably! Here's an updated pic or two - I just love her! Oh - and she is one month on Tuesday - CRAZY! I'll post some facts abt her on Tuesday or well, somewhere around Tuesday - all the days are still running together.

Uncle Wes and Brooklyn!
Aunt JJ and Uncle PaPai

Brooklyn w/ Aunt JJ

Aunt D'Arcy and Brooklyn - you can thank aunt D'Arcy someday for your schedule!

Sweet Pea in her bouncy seat.

3 comments:

smithec said...

I can really see YOU in B in the last picture! She is so adorable!

Michelle said...

Hey Ash! Baby B is super cute! I love looking at all the pictures. I can't wait to meet her in person. I hope that you and Matt are adjusting well to being a family of 3! Talk to you soon!

hughesfamily said...

Never apologize for posting too much about her!! She is precious- we want to see!! :)

And, I emailed you...I have your wrong number and wanted to talk with you for a second...would you mind emailing me your number, or calling me (865-310-4796) (you don't have any creepers who read this, right?? :) ). Thanks!!! Nicole