Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Four Hands and 1 Month!

So - the longer I'm a mom (haha its only been five weeks!) the more I'm wanting two more hands! When Matt is here to help I can get things done so much better - especially when changing a diaper or giving a bath, I'm not sure how I'm going to give a bath by myself. Fortunately I haven't had to yet but I know that day is coming soon. I'm so thankful for Matt's help and if anyone knows how I could get two more hands added to my body...or I guess train my feet...let me know! Here are some pics from our trip to Nashville - I guess I could just make this her 1 month post...
At one month Brooklyn is doing the following:
- eating
- sleeping
- pooping (Kerry got the best poop experience so far, yes mom and dad she beat yours!)
- peeing (on me and Matt a lot)
- repeat all of those 7 times a day!

Seriously - that is pretty much all she does but she does smile some and she is starting to make little cooing noises. She is sleeping really well at night (I hope I'm not jinxing myself) she goes from 10:30 until 4:00 then after a bottle she will sleep until I wake her up at 7:30. If we can keep this up I just might make it! :)

3 comments:

Em said...

ahhh i love that flower!

The Allens said...

Yay for sweet Brooklyn pics! I have been blog-stalking you to keep up. haha. Can't wait to meet her! Love, Steph

Meredith said...

love her new hat!!