Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Berlin Wall 9996

So, the name of this blog is a little strange but it has to do with the game...Cranium...have you every played? Well...I'm not sure I have either, but I've tried. We went to the lake for about 24 hours (ugh) over the Memorial Day weekend. Han and Dan were so sweet to invite us up to Pickwic lake for a night. We took miss B and she did great. So...back to Cranium...we found the box and tried to play without instructions so it was a game with made up rules, and I think we did pretty good - maybe that's b/c me and Matt won!

Anyway, Daniel had to act out "Berlin Wall" and try to get Hannah to guess it - and oh my gosh I laughed until I cried...hard! Needless to say Han didn't guess it and I was a mess on the floor after he was finished trying to act it out.

We had some awesome burgers and a great time with Han and Dan even though it was short - they are such good friends to share life with! They are moving to NYC soon so we will officially have friends in NYC!!! Can we say 30th b'day party in NYC for Ashley??? :) We'll see...here are some pics!
Brooklyn was entertaining everyone!

Yum...malt liquor! :) This may have made the Berlin Wall episode a little more funny.

Little B watching the intense game of pool.


Uncle Danny and B

Hannah showing us how its done

Cutest little pup - Dahl was so good!

Han getting to know Brookie


The guys and the water...Dahl was swimming!

Han and B
We love you guys! Thanks for another memorable weekend!

No comments: