Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time with Michelle

Gosh...a while ago - maybe four weeks ago - my best friend from middle and high school came to visit me and Brooklyn! Michelle has been such a sweet friend to me all of my life and I'm so very thankful for her. About a year ago she came to visit one night while Matt was on call and we had a great time of course shopping, eating out, and talking about our upcoming high school reunion. This year was a little different - we just hung out at home and entertained Brooklyn! She has an awesome camera and took some great pictures of B. I'll post some below...

Brooklyn and I hope to visit Michelle later this summer over in Georgia where she lives, most of the year! She has two beautiful dogs Kolsh and Tyger and I still have yet to meet them or see her house...so a visit is due! We love you aunt Michelle!!!




No comments: