Thursday, November 4, 2010

First vacation of 3rd Yr

Matt's first week of vacation for third year started the day after his b'day (Oct 24) and we had a great time! We decided that a partial stay-cation was the way to go this time, so we stayed around the house after a trip to Dothan. We got to spend a few days with Matt's family which was a lot of fun! Then, we had some friends over for some Halloween/cookout/football fun the day before Halloween. It was a great week. Below are pictures...unfortunately they are in reverse order, so think backwards :)
Matt and Brooklyn after trick-or-treating (2 houses only this year)
You know mine looks better! :) All lit up at night!

Brooklyn is more interested in the leaves, I guess she hasn't decided which team she'll root for yet!




Kerry and her puppy dog Allan, me and my chicken, and Jenny and her pig Corrie!

Jenny, Corrie, and Conner

Kerry and Allan

We had a lot of farm animals representing...a chicken, a dog, a pig, and a cowboy carrying a horse!

Conner loved playing w/ Matt's cornhole.

Sweet Corrie - this girl is so laid back!

I just had to put a picture up of my yummy dessert I made. Mom showed me how to do this pumpkin roll while I was home last time and I mustered up enough courage to try it. It was delicious! I was so proud of myself hahaha!
Nanny and Pa-Pa's was so much fun!

Lovin' on Uncle J Chillin' on the porch w/ Daddy

Pulling on Gabby's hair!

Now Braden's turn!
She LOVED riding around all over Nanny and Pa-Pa's hardwoods in her walker they got her. She's going pretty fast these days!

Playing with Nanny

No comments: