Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly Rocks!

So...here's my blog shout out to shutterfly. I love them - we have created so many fun memories on this website. We have done Christmas cards for several years, we have created many photo albums of trips, birthdays, etc; and we have made my mom a photo calendar every year for her Christmas gift. I really love the calendar - you should make one for a family member this year...its the gift that keeps on giving photo-wise all year! You can personalize it to include all family birthdays and special holidays. Here's the link for the calendars...www.shutterfly.com/calendars
We really have enjoyed these calendars for years - we have tried other sites but none compare in quality to shutterfly.
We are for sure going to order Christmas cards from shutterfly this year - see this link to browse their cards. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/flat-stationery-cards
For those of you who blog...you too can blog about shutterfly and get 50 of your Christmas cards for free! Just go to http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Enjoy! We love you shutterfly!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Ash! Thanks for letting me know about the Shutterfly promo! I just finished my post, and I'm excited about getting FREE Christmas cards!
Love you!