Monday, October 20, 2008

Babysitting Weekend

So this weekend I had the honor of babysitting two of my friend's baby boys. Friday night Matt was on call so I told Meg I would be able to watch Charles if she and Ty needed to go out or had plans. Turned out they did have plans to go bowling and grab a bite, so I got to keep this cutie...




If you know Meg and Ty - he looks just like his daddy! He does have Meg's coloring though. He was perfect! Charles is really wanting to walk, so for a little bit we watched him "walk" around the living room passing from me to Ty to the coffee table, he will be on his own soon - I can't wait to see it! Charles also went to sleep like a dream! He took his bottle in like 5 minutes and was out like a light. The rest of the night I just hung out with Otis - thier chocolate lab.

On Saturday monring, I told Jenny and Zack I could keep Conner before Miss Sally (Nana) got in town to keep Conner for the day. Jenny and Zack got to go to the Ole' Miss - Alabama game on Saturday so I was happy to be able to keep Conner for a few hours. I have to say - he was SUCH a great baby! We played with all of his toys and he especially loved the bouncey seat thing (not sure what the baby lingo for that thing is yet) and he also enjoyed his choo choo train. Look at this adorable little boy:


I'm so thankful for my time with Conner and Charles this weekend. My friends have the best kids and I can't wait for them to have more.
I'm in full babysit mode (b/c Matt is working so much!) so if anyone needs a sitter let me know!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ash! i saw on em's blog that you have joined the blogging world...yay! i can stalk you now haha. hope everything is going great in bham!! miss you

Meredith said...

You're such a natural...need one of your own! :-) I'll definitely take you up on the babysitting offer once baby Lee is here!

The Downs family said...

I need babysitters!!! Can you fly to FL this weekend?? Saturday night?? miss you!

Lead Finger said...

Where are you when I need babysitting! This makes me miss you even more!

Unknown said...

thats cute! you will make a precious mom!!