Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Perdido Key misses us...

Well we had a great vacation last week! Thanks to our sweet friends for being so generous and letting us use their condo - we had a fabulous week down in Perdido Key - I wish I was still there! Em and Jonas came to join us late Tuesday night and needless to say provided much entertainment. Em's just lucky most pictures are on her camera :)

Here are some pictures from our trip...I'll be posting some baby pics either this afternoon or tomorrow of the newest twins in our family - congrats Wes and D'Arcy! Can't wait to meet Peyton and Benjamin!

Matt had the best caddy :) This is pre-boredom for me, I'm still smiling!

Matt enjoying a nice round of golf - the course was really pretty!
The awesome sunset on Wednesday night - pic from our balcony!
Em and Jonas cheesin' it up on the beach

Me and Mat cheesin' it up on the beach!

He's just makin' me laugh!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad ya'll had a getaway!!

Courtney said...

Love it! Don't you love vacations after the boys have worked so hard! Hope all is well and we should get together soon!

The Downs family said...

The pics are gorgeous ash!!!