Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yay Conner!

Well, Happy (late) Birthday to Conner! I wanted to wait until Jenny had a chance to blog about her own child (plus I'm not the most current blogger). Anyway...we had a great time out at Ross Bridge celebrating Conner's first year. I have to say that he takes the cake (no pun intended) on the cake eating/smashing/throwing...he was awesome! So awesome that Jenny had to take the cake away to protect onlookers. I hope Jesse and Levi have as much fun at their celebration coming up in April (corrected birthday party).
Thanks for letting me be a part of it Jenny and Zack! Love you all!
Mom and Conner arriving
Sweet family!
Hat and bib for the b'day boy!
I love this one of Conner trying to wake up for his par-tay!
Conner's cousin Mary Bishop slept through the first half of the party! She's adorable!


Conner's best bud Ann Luckett arriving in fashion!

Cake - pre smash!
Mid smash - he was awesome!

Conner's b'day banner made by Aunt Blair!
~AES

No comments: