Thursday, April 23, 2009

Peyt and Benj


So, I'm just blowing up the blog scene these days! Meet Benjamin Richard Collins and Peyton Wade Collins! Born Tuesday April 21st around 6am. Benjamin was 5 pounds 5 oz and Peyton was 5 pounds 7 oz! I'll have more pictures after this weekend when I go meet them, cute little squished babies!
Ha Ha this is so typical - Wes and Brian engrossed in something on TV and Wade on his blackberry - you can tell the anticipation is killing them! Oh, I should add that this is around 2 AM!

I'm going to guess here but I think this is Benjamin - he was born first.

Guessing again but I think this is Peyton due to the bubbles he's blowing. He was second and mom said he had more fluid and therefore was a little "bubbly".

No guessing on this one - have no clue which it is!

The proud daddy (of FOUR!) with his 2 arm band thingies.

The new grandmother's of twins - Bebe will show you the ropes! haha!

No comments: